主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-3-4 01:48:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Roger Federer claimed the 84th title of his legendary career, kept his nose in front in his personal rivalry with Novak Djokovic, and equalled his best achievement at any tournament by winning the Dubai Open for the seventh time on Saturday.\
The Grand Slam record-holder from Switzerland beat the world number one from Serbia 6-4, 7-5 in a colourful success which took Federer's title haul here equal to those of Halle and Wimbledon. It also put him 20-17 up against Djokovic.

Federer served superbly, his 12 aces taking his career total past 9,000, something only three other players have done since 1991.

Even more noticable was his risk-taking, the frequency with which he approached the net, and the commitment with which he attacked his ground strokes.

The victory was a fine riposte to those who said after his third round loss to Andreas Seppi in the Australian Open that his good days were now behind him.

"People are often saying how old I am — but who knows how many years I have left," the 33-year-old said.
"I can still play with the best."

It required only one break of serve in the first set, in the eighth game, to give Federer the thrust he needed to close out the first set.

And one break was enough in the second, coming in the eleventh game.
&nbsp,Louboutin;  
Djokovic nevertheless came very close to vital breakthroughs when he had Federer at 15-40 in the third game of the first set, and again in the eighth and tenth games of the second set.
The last two were both set points, and both were saved by aces.
&nbsp,Louboutin Schuhe;
"I definitely won the big points tonight," said Federer.

"I am very happy with this - otherwise I don't think I would be here giving this interview."

http://bbs.12zhai.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=33096
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

硅谷信息港bay123.com ( 鲁ICP )

GMT-8, 2024-5-3 09:22

@2013-2015 BAY123.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表